It's Clam Dance Time!!! It's Clam Dance Time!!!

nice

I like how you made it look as if he was actually moving side to side.

IceDragonkin responds:

Well thanx,

Always glad to get a nice review.

~IceDragonKin~

Band on the Run Band on the Run

"Kidney scraper"

ROFL, keep 'em CUMING!

Murshaq Murshaq

Good one, lol

This one's different from your others, but the fact that it's so wierd is what makes it so damn funny! Keep it up!

Astronaut Cop Astronaut Cop

Dude! Don't change!

You know what, I've been looking at your flashes and reading comments and see people either don't like them or amazed by them. And I wanna tell you this, FUCK those homophobic cock suckers who get grossed out by your flashes. That's your style and it's fucking funny. Don't ever change it. Seriously. What all those guys need is a good raping from some big black guy named "Ben" to strieghten them out. lol

Jeremie's MARIO Jeremie's MARIO

Awesome

Just saw that movie the other day for the first time. Nice how you gave 'em that "I'm bad" vibe. Keep it up.

Ryo the ninja KID 4 part1 Ryo the ninja KID 4 part1

Cute

lol,kinda funny. Nice agles too, keep it up.

Pirate's Life For Me Pirate's Life For Me

lol

That was funny.

boinky33 responds:

I agree.

Stop Sign and Soy Sauce Stop Sign and Soy Sauce

Mm...lol

Say, I had to look at the flash that replaced mine. I like humor but alittle more time can be spent on the graphics. I know it was proubly your intentions to make the graphics somewhat simple but still. Then end was very corney but still funny. lol Kinda long too, but I know how that is so I won't jump on you for that. Good job though.

Bread Crums And Sacrifice Bread Crums And Sacrifice

Crazy!

That was crazy, if the violence bar could go higher, then I'll give it all to you. That must of tooken a long time, I'm guessing a good lot of that was frame by frame.

Candy Candy

I'm in the Holloween mood now.

Pretty good, I love it. I'm really amazed that you put this thing together in like a day or something like that. I wish I could do that with my flashes.